Gremio Stew Maestro

Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I've just begun the game and I instantly liked Gremio. He's so cute when he fusses about "young master" Tir's well being. He's so kind and his profile picture looks so gentle yet sad. The atmosphere in Tir's home when he returns at the beginning of the game is so heart warming.
 (1) Gremio rushing out to meet "young master" and going back to making his STEW
 (2) Teo being excited about Tir's experience in the castle
 (3) Cleo reprimanding of Tir not to come into a girl's room without knocking, and
 (4) Pahn sleeping like a log and going back to sleep again after being woken up by Tir.

All these while the "Main Theme" music is being played is just epic! It's so touching and it reminds me of a lot of 2D old school RPG games with mellow moments (eg. FF6, Chrono Trigger, etc). I'm feeling good about Suikoden I, I think I'm going to like this game a lot. I'm really pissed I came upon a big big spoiler simply after entering "Suikoden Gremio" on the google search bar though... (Hmmm, after the spoiler, I'm beginning to see a common trend among all the Suikoden games I've played.. and I think I'm liking that trend..)

I've got to say though, the Gremio spoiler made me even like him more. I think he may be up there among one of my fav Suikoden characters of all time. Something about the sad expression in his eyes made me really like this character. Moreover, he's so funny when he worries (w/c is all the time) and he has a gentle personality :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

Panzermagier

Panzermagier
 

© 2010 Somnambulistic Spree