Kuroshitsuji II

Saturday, April 9, 2011

To be honest, the only reason I watched Kuroshitsuji II was because of Claude. From the official art and posters of Kuroshitsuji, I can already feel that Kuroshitsuji is full of female fan service and yaoi-implications. I don't really like Sebastian, his smile is too creepy for me.. Claude on the other hand... is definitely my kind of bishie. I don't like characters associated with spiders or any insects, but Claude is an exception. It's probably the nonchalant stare, evil eyeglasses flash, or whatever devilish expression he makes when he sticks his tongue out. I did not watch Kuroshitsuji's first season because of the absence of Claude, but I like Lau and Ranmao in Kuroshitsuji II so maybe I'll watch the first season next time. Still, I think Kuroshitsuji II is not that spectacular, I believe that if it wasn't for the bishies and fan service, there really won't be much hype over the series; nonetheless, the Victorian overtones and Faustian themes in the series is pretty nice, besides, my fondness of Claude, and possibly of Lau for season 1 is enough to make me like Kuroshitsuji. P.S. Nendoroid Ciel and Sebastian (even though I dislike this guy I still bought him to partner him up with Ciel) are so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger.

Claude Faustus

Claude Faustus

Panzermagier

Panzermagier
 

© 2010 Somnambulistic Spree